Our model RW1805 is for industrial applications.
Ideal for compressing and recovering aggressive, neutral, corrosive toxic gases and vapours. Based on reliable rocking piston or as it is often referred wobble piston technology fitted with cup-style piston seals. These wobble piston vacuum pumps are able to work reliably along with small maintenance.
* If required the pumps head can easily be rotated to suit your connectivity.
* Gas and vapour.
* Liquid compatible
Completely closed chamber and crankcase design to comply with F-GAS regulations.
- Physical and chemical laboratories
- Optical & dental and medical appliances
- Areas where corrosive refrigerant or chemical have to be recovered, vacuumed or pumped
* Class I and Class II CFC, HCFC. For refrigerants R134a, R410a, R245fa, R404a, R407c, R245c, R507a, R508b
* Halons, chlorine & deplete, carbon tetrachloride, methyl bromide, ammonium and methyl chloroform, ammonium chloride, formaldehyde.
Not compatible with
* Class III highly flammable refrigerants, hydrocarbons
* Xenon Difluoride
* Cobalt (III) fluoride
Motor: AC 220V 50Hz, 1600W
Motor Start: 30µF capacitor
Speed: 2990 RPM
Max flow: 20.7 LPM (0.7 CFM)
Inlet & Outlet: Standard Swagelok/Fitok type Stainless Steel ferrule tube fittings to accept Φ1/4" tube size.
Recommended tube size:
Metric: Φ 8mm
Imperial: Φ 3/8"
Designed in the EU.
Refrigerant Recovery Pump RW1805
- Product Code: RW1805
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £793.00